Version 2022.11.10341 Features & Upgrades
- Adds: Radio button form elements, generated from html 'input' elements with a 'type' attribute of 'radio'
- Adds: RTF-to-PDF - see RenderRtfStringAsPdf() for more information
- Adds: Additional ways to replace text - See ReplaceTextOnPages() and ReplaceTextOnAllPages()
- Fixes: Text headers and footers not being visible
- Fixes: Error when merging documents with certain bookmark configurations
- Fixes: Error when calling ApplyWatermark()
- Fixes: Form fields sometimes not being editable after merging
- Fixes: Form generation for html elements with styles marked '!important'
- Fixes: Some TIFF images not loading when using ImageToPdf()
- Updates: ToMultiPageTiffImage() to only generate a single image file
- Updates: NuGet package layout to improve deployment on all platforms
- Updates: logic for applying margins to headers and footers (now only applying left and right margins by default)
Now supports installation of IronPdf via zip file or installer executable (see https://ironpdf.com/)