I am trying to use IronPDF, but I am being held up due to the size of the DLL.
We offer a slim version for just such occasions:
- Does NOT include Windows, Linux, or MacOS specific dependencies
- Windows, Linux, or MacOS dependencies will be downloaded at run-time
- Defaults to Chrome renderer on all platforms unless otherwise specified
- Useful for cross-platform solutions which want to download platform-specific dependencies at run-time
- Supports ALL platforms, but platform-specific dependencies will be downloaded the first time the program is run
- Useful for highly portable applications where the target platform is unknown
For more information on available packages, please reference What Version of IronPDF Should I Use?