Adding IronPDF to a software program installer
Publishing Methods: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/core/deploying/#publish-self-contained
- Self-contained: includes the .NET runtime and libraries, and your application and its dependencies. Users of the application can run it on a machine that doesn't have the .NET runtime installed.
- Framework-dependant: includes only your application itself and its dependencies. Users of the application have to separately install the .NET runtime.
|framework-dependent executable for the current platform.|
|framework-dependent executable for a specific platform.|
For more information, see .NET dotnet publish command and .NET fundamentals Single-file deployment and executable
- Include Visual C++ redistributable with your installer if you intend to target very old operating systems before Windows 10
- Please also add IronPdf.Native.Chrome.Linux
- Please also add IronPdf.Native.Chrome.MacOS
- Please also add IronPdf.Native.Chrome.MacOS.ARM