Quick IronPDF Troubleshooting
For general function issues, please try the following suggestions:
1. Please ensure that you have the latest version 2015-2019 of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio installed on your target machines.
- x86 machines requires x86 only
- x64 machines require both x86 and x64
2. Ensure Full Control permissions are applied for the following users to your system default temp folder (on Windows, this is normally /windows/temp): https://ironpdf.com/how-to/installation/
- AppPool identify/IIS User (typically IUSER)
- ASPNET (where applicable)
3. Wipe all Windows temp files and cache folders on your development and servers
4. Remove all traces of the project and DLLs
- Manually delete IronPdf from the temp folder or the specified Installation.TempFolderPath
- Uninstall the library, including ticking the Remove dependencies tick-box
- Manually remove the NuGet cache from this location: (%userprofile%\. nuget\packages).
- Clear the cache automatically through Visual Studio by choosing the following option: Go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > General, and then click Clear All NuGet Cache(s). Clearing All NuGet Caches Automatically.
5. Set a new Installation.TempFolderPath in a new directory outside of Program Files, Temp, Users to the users listed in step #2:
If this does not help to resolve the issue, please see here for information regarding requesting assistance from our team of engineers: