Invalid CefExecuteProcess return code of 0
Example Error Messages
This troubleshooting article is for those who are experiencing one of these errors:
- Cef interface process check returned value 0 !!!
- Invalid CefExecuteProcess return code of 0
- Invalid CefExecuteProcess return - code of 0
- Error (source -1): 'Invalid CefExecuteProcess return code of 0'
- Interop 'InitializeSync()' result: 0
- CEF, cefSharp.Common or cefSharp.Winforms - or some other CEF-based product is present in the same project.
- The runtimes folder, or some required files from this folder are not present.
1. First, ensure you do not have cefSharp.Common, cefSharp.Winforms, or any CEF-based library installed in your project.
2. If you previously had a CEF-based library installed, clean up any lingering files. CEF-based libraries can store these files in your project directory and due to name-conflict IronPDF may unintentionally use them.
3. Ensure you have NO non-IronPDF-related files in your directory that have name conflicts with those in the runtimes folder. Navigate to `/runtimes/_/natives/` from this link https://nuget.info/packages/IronPdf.Native.Chrome.Windows/ and ensure none of these files exist elsewhere in your project.