Timeout while rendering PDF
- Unable to Render PDF from HTML
- Unable to Render PDF from URL
- Error while generating PDF from HTML
- Error while generating PDF from URL
- Unspecified native exception
These generic error messages denote that the Chrome rendering engine has indicated a failure.
The IronSoftwareEngine.log will contain the reason for the failure when
IronPdf.Logging.Logger.EnableDebugging = true
Render Delay and Render Timeout
- Timeout after 60s while rendering pdf from HTML
- Timeout after 60s while rendering pdf from URL
- Timeout while generating PDF from HTML
- Timeout while generating PDF from URL
- Timeout while rendering PDF from HTML
- Timeout while rendering PDF from URL
IronPDF's default rendering timeout is 60* seconds.
- Not setting a timeout, or having a render delay longer than the set timeout, will produce the above Timeout / Unable to Render/Error while generating exceptions.
To override the default setting, adjust the
RenderingOptions.Timeout = 120; // seconds; RenderingOptions.RenderDelay = 30000; //milliseconds
For further information about logs and reporting an error to our engineers for review, please see How to Make an Engineering Support Request for IronPDF.
*Timeout was changed from 30 seconds to 60 seconds as of version 2021.12.4495