URL to a PDF
Rendering PDFs from ASP.NET URLs which accept query string variables can make PDF development an easy collaboration between designers and coders.
Steps to Convert URL to PDF in C#
- Download URL to PDF C# Library
- Install with NuGet to Test the Library
- Rendering PDFs from ASP.NET URLs which accept query string variables
- Creating PDF Document from URL
- View Your PDF Output document
Creating PDF Document from URL
Creating a pdf file in C# using a URL is just as easy as the above example with just these three lines of code, following code will demonstrate how to create pdf files from a URL.
Here is the output of the above code.
Other examples of converting popular complex sites to PDF.
You can download a file project from this link.