IronPDF provides methods to 'watermark' PDF documents with HTML.
ApplyStamp method, developers can add an HTML-based watermark to a PDF file. As shown in the example above, the HTML code for the watermark goes as the first argument to the method. Additional arguments to
ApplyStamp control the rotation, opacity, and position of the watermark.
ApplyStamp method in lieu of the
ApplyWatermark method for more granular control over watermark placement. For example, use
- Add Text, Image, or HTML watermarks to PDFs
- Apply the same watermark to every page of the PDF
- Apply different watermarks to specific PDF pages
- Adjust the placement of watermarks in front or behind page copy
- Adjust the opacity, rotation and alignment of watermarks with more precision
How to Add Watermarks to PDF Files in C#
- Download and install the IronPDF library.
- Create a new
PdfDocumentor use an existing
- Call the
ApplyWatermarkmethod to add watermarks to the PDF.
- Export the PDF file by calling